Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- Quotes provided are based on the assumption that we are doing all of the printing at the same time. If you need to split the printing timeline, you will be charged separately for two print runs due to reduced efficiency.
- Garment pricing is for S-XL sizes only unless otherwise specified. Sizes XXL and larger require an additional upcharge.
- Returned garments will incur a 30% restocking fee and shipping costs back to our vendor.
- All production runs have a 5% allowable defect rate for each printed location. Any misprints or defects within the allowable defect rate will be credited to your account. Any misprints defects in excess of the allowable 5% defect rate will be reproduced or credited at our discretion. Identity Ink is not responsible for replacing any customer supplied garments that are damaged, lost, destroyed, or otherwise not returned to the customer that are within allowable 5% defect rate.
- Customer supplied garments that are individually folded incur an additional charge of $.25 per item. Customer supplied garments that are individually bagged incur an additional charge of $.50 per item. These fees are necessary to account for the additional labor required to prepare the items for printing.
- Standard variation for artwork placement on any garment is .25″ with a max variation of .5″ in any direction.
- Identity Ink is NOT responsible for errors or omissions after the proof has been approved and the job printed.
- Artwork files and proofs can be changed anytime before you approve your print job. After you approve your proof online, Identity Ink cannot guarantee that we will be able to update your artwork files or proof since your job will be sent to our production department to be printed on one of our presses.
- All price quotes are valid for 30 days.
- All quotes subject to revision based on customer changes or upon review of final artwork.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh